To suit all Telehandlers such as Manitou, New Holland, JCB, Caterpillar, Skyjack, Merlo, Genie and Dieci
DIGGA Rock Grapple Bucket
Australian manufactured. Heavy duty rock grapple bucket to suit Telehandlers. The rock bucket grapple is used to secure loads in the bucket. Hydraulically operated, the grapple is fitted to a rock bucket to provide a grabbing arm to trap and contain debris such as rocks, branches and shrubbery. Our rock buckets and grapples are also used for waste management.
2.2m hydraulic hoses & flat face couplers. Let us know your telehandler at time of order and frame will be supplied to suit.
- Easy to assemble with replaceable Grapple teeth
- Wide opening grapple with aggressive rake-back tyne design
- Grapple fits 1650mm and 1900mm rock buckets
- Teeth interlock with bucket tynes
- Australian Made Quality
- Reinforced crossbar reduing bending and flexing
- Spherical bearings, threaded cylinder glands and secluded grease nipples for added durability