To suit all Tractor Front End Loaders (FEL) such as John Deere, Massey Ferugson, Case IH, Kubota and New Holland.
DIGGA Pallet Forks
Australian manufactured. Free floating pallet forks to suit Tractor Front End Loaders. A floating tyne design offers unparalleled safety for skid steer loaders. Unlike forklifts, skid steers are able to crowd their pickup past horizontal allowing the machine to be placed in an unsafe position which could cause it to tip over. Furthermore, putting the machine’s weight on the tynes may cause them to weaken or break. If you care about safety then a floating tyne design is the only safe choice for skid steer loaders.
Pallet fork frame & set of tynes. Let us know your tractor at time of order and frame will be supplied to suit.
- Australian made frame designed from quality steel
- Load rating tested to Australian Standard AS 2359.1
- Easy quick fit attachment for most skid steer loaders
- 900kg, 1200kg, 1600kg and 1900kg load ratings available
- Bale spears/pallet fork combo frame also available
- Easy width adjustment
Tractors, Front End Loaders
Floating Tyne Design