2500mm Heavy Duty Angle & Tilt Skid Steer Dozer Blade
Australian Manufactured. In stock and ready for immediate shipment. Turn your skid steer loader into a high performance dirt moving powerhouse. Hydraulically controlled makes it easy to operate and time saving. Long life bolt on cutting edges to save you money. It will moves large amounts of dirt in minutes and is ideal for crowning roads and ditching.
Fits all major skid steer loader brands and meets Australian Design Requirements. Our Dozer Blade features one of the most durable pivot point designs available on the market. This robust Skid Steer attachment is an ideal earthmoving and roadwork tool for dozing, levelling ground as well as standard earthmoving work. We offer two different models of this attachment: angle & angle and tilt.
Extremely heavy duty construction. Standard specifications as per below:
- Reversible bolt-on-edge in Hardox HB 400
- Hydraulic angling ± 30°
- Angle only and Angle & Tilt models available
- Angle & Tilt model utilises an electric-over-hydraulic diverter valve so that no additional hydraulic lines are required on your machine
- Shockproof valve
- Replaceable cutting edge blade
- Low maintenance greasable pivot points
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
- Suitable for Mini Loaders, Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
Available in 1800mm / 2100mm / 2500mm models; there are also options for both angle and tilt & angle variations.
Note: it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure hoses supplied are the correct length to suit their machine. Multi-fit frame and flat face couplers supplied as standard. No electrics supplied, it is the customer’s responsibility to connect the electrics necessary to operate the attachment on angle & tilt models